- Q.How do I pay for my shipment?
- A. Westwood Shipping Lines currently accepts payments via ACH, wire transfer, PayCargo, or check. .
- Q.What North American ports and terminals does Westwood Shipping Lines call?
- Everett, WA – Pacific Container Terminal
- Seattle, WA – Terminal 18 (Firms Code X117)
- Vancouver, BC – Centerm (for containerized cargo)
- Vancouver, BC – Lynnterm (for forest products and breakbulk)
- Q.How do I check the status of my shipment?
- A. You can track your order here , or visit the Contact Us page for specific phone numbers. We will be glad to assist you.
- Q.What is Westwood Shipping Lines' SCAC code?
- A. WWSU for Westwood Shipping Lines' U.S. shipments.
- Q.What is Westwood Shipping Lines' Cargo Control number?
- A. 9375 for Westwood Shipping Lines' Canadian shipments.
- Q.What is Westwood Shipping Lines' C-TPAT SVI number?
- A. Westwood's C-TPAT SVI number is wesSea02055. For more information, visit the Security page
- Q.Do all Westwood Shipping Lines’ vessels have International Safety Management (ISM) and International Ship Security Certificates (ISSC)?
- A. Yes, all vessels have ISM and ISSC certificates. Copies will be provided on request.
- Q.Do Westwood vessels have ISO14000 Environmental certification?
- A. Yes, all Westwood vessels are ISO14000 certified.
- Q.For hazardous shipments, where should placards be placed on outsides of container?
Side mounted hazardous placards must be located in the areas outlined below:
- At least 1ft. / 0.3 meters from the top of the container (1 foot to the top of each placard, not bottom of placard)
- At least 5ft. / 1.5 meters from the bottom of the container (5 feet to the bottom of each placard, not top of placard)
- At least 5ft. / 1.5 meters from the end of the container to ensure visibility
Placard and Markings placement diagram:
Adhering to these requirements will ensure visibility of placards when units are placed in the bottom well of a rail car.
Failure to comply with these North American Rail placarding requirements may result in delays to the container shipment.
Customer will be responsible for any and all additional costs incurred by Westwood Shipping Lines to remedy the non-compliance.