Vessel Offhire Notification & Asia Port Consolidation Westwood Rainier 128E and Ballenita 031W/E
Westwood Rainier 128E and Ballenita 031W/E
Dear Valued Westwood Customer,
Please be advised Westwood’s charter of the ‘BALLENITA’ will conclude during the 031W voyage upon arrival to Busan, Korea. She will be replaced with the newly onhired ‘KALAMOTI TRADER’, voyage starting with 001W.
In addition, the Westwood Rainier 128E and Kalamoti Trader 001E are estimated to have overlapping schedules in Asia. To reduce delays on both vessels, Westwood will consolidate Asia ports.
Westwood Rainier 128E will call Busan, Osaka, Shimizu, and Yokohama and will omit Nagoya and Tokyo.
Kalamoti Trader 001E will call Busan, Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo and will omit Hakata, Shimizu, and Yokohama.
Remaining WB cargo on the Ballenita will be discharged in Busan and transshipped to the newly onhired Kalamoti Trader 001W. She will resume the Ballenita 031W planned port rotation and discharge bills of lading at their respective PODs, except for Hakata and Yokohama.
- WB Hakata cargo will be discharged from the Ballenita and moved by feeder to Hakata.
- WB Yokohama CY cargo will be discharged as Tokyo CY unless pre-approved.
For cargo originally booked on Ballenita 031E:
- EB Hakata cargo will be moved by feeder to Busan and loaded on to the Kalamoti Trader 001E or Westwood Rainier 128E
- EB Shimizu cargo will be consolidated to the Westwood Rainier 128E
- EB Yokohama will be consolidated to the Westwood Rainier 128E
For Nagoya and Tokyo cargo originally booked on the Westwood Rainier 128E, shipments will be consolidated on the Kalamoti Trader 001E.
Any additional changes to the Kalamoti Trader and Westwood Rainier port rotations or ETAs will be separately communicated.
Westwood apologizes for the inconvenience caused by these schedule revisions. We thank you for your understanding and continued business support.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact your Westwood Sales Manager.