Eastbound and Westbound Hazardous Charges – 05/01/2021
Westbound from North America to Japan, Korea, and China
Hazardous Charges – 05/01/2021
Dear Valued Customer:
Westwood Shipping Lines is providing advance notification of changes to Hazardous Charges effective May 1st, 2021, applicable to all Eastbound from Japan, Korea, and China to North America and all westbound cargoes from North America to Japan, Korea, and China.
This change applies to all cargoes moving under Service Contracts, Freight Agreements, or Tariff rates and is based on the date of cargo receipt at B/L origin:
Hazardous Charges Effective May 1, 2021:
Cargo moving to load or discharge port CY or door (local or OCP):
- US$5.00 WM
- US$200.00 per 20 ft. standard (except tanks)
- US$300.00 per 40 ft. container
Cargo moving under intermodal through rates (IPI) or Portland OR (CY or door):
- US$25.00 WM
- US$350.00 per 20 ft. container (except tanks)
- US$400.00 per 40 ft. container.
Tanks moving to load or discharge port CY or intermodal through rates (IPI):
- US$500.00 per 20 ft. tank.
- Above charges apply to containerized cargo moving to or from inland locations via Canada routed to the US IPI.
- All door destinations and Intermodal tanks require case-by case pricing and routing.
To access the complete rules, please visit our website at wsl.com. Westwood thanks all our customers for your understanding and continued business support.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact your Westwood Sales Manager.