Westwood Charted Vessel BARDU - New Ownership and Name
Dear Valued Customer:
Westwood Shipping Lines has been notified the Bardu will be under new ownership as of March 5, 2021.
The vessel will be renamed to Ravel during the 035W/035E port rotation in Busan, Korea.
- Voyage numbers will continue with the new vessel name Ravel.
- ETD Busan currently March 4, 2021
- Bills of lading for the Bardu 035W with POD after Busan, will be fulfilled as issued. New documentation is not required.
- Bills of lading for eastbound cargo to North America will be manifested under Ravel 035E.
- Vessel Lloyd’s/IMO code remains unchanged: 9504592
- Vessel call sign revised to: D5ZX8
Port rotation for the Ravel 035W POD ETA and Ravel 035E POL ETD after Busan:
- March 6
- March 7
- March 8-9
- March 8
- March 9
- March 10-11
Please feel free to email our Customer Service Management Team with any questions: email@example.com
Westwood thanks all our customers for your understanding and continued business support.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact your Westwood Sales Manager or Customer Service Specialist at: